Plejd is an awesome fast-growing Swedish tech company that develops products and services for smart lighting and home automation.
We are an in-house full-stack company that has a great mix of people involved in production, automation, hardware, embedded, app and cloud/backend development.
In this role you will work with Plejd’s current regulatory team to ensure Plejd’s products meet compliance requirements for the markets in which they are sold. The work will include, but not be limited to:
- Reviewing regulatory requirements for new products/markets
- Coordinating testing of products in development with testing houses
- Leading safety assessment, compliance review, and other regulatory-related meetings
- Discussing regulatory requirements with suppliers
- Finding synergy between various test houses/labels
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who has experience with electronic regulatory compliance, lives for implementing structure, and has a passion for ensuring quality in both processes and products.
We are a very cooperative company, so we expect you to work with developers across multiple departments to bring quality to the final product. Since we are in a very expansive phase, the work will be broad and will vary day-to-day based on changing priorities.
To be considered, you must have:
1-4 years experience working with electronic compliance regulations
- At least business level English in both speech and writing
Other qualities that will be heavily considered are:
- Experience with European electronic regulations and/or lighting control regulations in particular
- Experience working in a Quality role
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering or quality
- A desire to work in a dynamic, hands-on environment where no two days are the same
If you meet these requirements, we look forward to reading your application!
There is a lot of work to be done, but if you’re driven, independent, love pulling order out of chaos, and have a passion for quality, you will be hard-pressed to find a more open, friendly, and talented company to join.
If this seems like the kind of environment you would like to work in, get in touch! Please apply via https://jobb.plejd.com
Plejd AB is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails