Plejd is an awesome fast-growing Swedish tech company that develops products and services for smart lighting and home automation.
We are an in-house full-stack company that has a great mix of people involved in production, automation, hardware, embedded, app, and cloud/backend development.
What we are looking for:
We are looking for someone who lives for implementing structure, but is also flexible and able to adjust to changing situations and demands. Someone who has a passion for ensuring quality in both processes and products. Someone who enjoys identifying and removing barriers so that a team can move towards its goal.
In this role, you will support project teams to ensure products move smoothly through development.
- Coordinating with team members on the next steps in a project
- Helping to remove barriers for the members of the team when they arise
- Ensuring that the main milestones in each project phase are completed and that development process steps aren’t missed
- Gathering necessary information to create and update documentation on the project
We are a very cooperative company, so we expect you to work with developers across multiple departments to bring quality to the final product. Since we are in a very expansive phase, the work will be broad and will vary day-to-day.
To be considered, you must have:
- At least Bachelor’s degree in engineering
1-4 years of Project Coordination or similar experience
- At least business level English in both speech and writing
- Excellent communication skills
- A desire to work in a dynamic, hands-on environment where no two days are the same
Previous Quality experience and experience with Solidworks and Adobe Suite are all bonuses.
If you meet these requirements, send in your application!
There is a lot of work to be done, but if you’re driven, independent, love pulling order out of chaos, and have a passion for quality, you will be hard-pressed to find a more open, friendly, and talented company to join.
If this seems like the kind of environment you would like to work in, get in touch! Please apply via https://jobb.plejd.com
Plejd AB is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails