Plejd is an awesome fast-growing Swedish tech company that develops products and services for smart lighting and home automation.
We are looking to hire a project coordinator that can manage and drive our establishment efforts into new markets, with the objective to contribute to the business development of Plejd.
The goal is to prepare, establish, and grow new markets. You will be a part of our establishment team, and the primary focus will be on a number of new countries in Europe.
The position is located in our head office in Mölndal, Sweden but will also entail some traveling internationally.
We offer a dynamic role, and as the company grows, your role will develop with it.
In this position, you will:
- Lead establishment projects that include setting up subsidiaries, supporting hiring processes, and other projects that are related to entering new markets
- Work hands-on and transform strategy into operations
- Define detailed project plans, project scopes, goals, and priorities together with involved stakeholders
- Lead and coordinate various stakeholders internally as well as externally
- Manage multiple projects in parallel and coordinate between them
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- 1+ years of experience working with project management or international business development
- BSc or MSc in business administration, engineering, or similar field
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to turn strategy into operations
- Able to summarize, document, and present information effectively and understandably to all stakeholders
- Able to work independently and as part of multicultural and cross-functional teams.
- Fluent in English and other languages is beneficial
- Able to travel
If this seems like the kind of environment you would like to work in, get in touch! Please apply via plejd.com/career
Plejd AB is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails.