Plejd is a leading Nordic supplier of smart lighting solutions. We make smart lighting control easy by focusing on the user experience throughout the whole chain, from beginning to end.
We are looking to hire a driven and committed Sales Representative. You will be a part of the International Sales team with the mission to establish Plejd as a new player and a leading brand in the Italian market. As the market grows, the local team will also grow, offering new and exciting possibilities to develop within the company.
The Sales Representative’s responsibilities include preparing sales material for the Italian market, setting up sales channels with electrical wholesalers or distributors, launching products, and educating and training customers (wholesalers and electricians). You will be the link between the Plejd organization in Sweden and operations in Italy. Frequent travel will occur within Italy, but also sometimes to Sweden and different trade shows. The position is located in Italy, with the opportunity to work from home or from a local office that Plejd sets up.
- Preparatory work for market entry, including revision of sales material, etc.
- Develop and execute strategies to find new customers
- Present and demonstrate products to potential and existing customers, wholesalers, and installers.
- Travel to potential and existing customers within Italy to present the company's product portfolio and build brand awareness.
- Contact via face-to-face meetings, phone, email, and video calls with customers to close sales and increase installations.
- Developing and sustaining long-term relationships with customers, including attending trade shows and customer-related activities, etc.
- Keeping up to date with products and competitors.
- Collecting customer feedback and providing updates to management.
- Attend national and international fairs and trade shows.
We are looking for someone who has/is:
- 1-5 years of experience in technical sales or the electrotechnical industry.
- Experience from working with electrical wholesalers in Italy.
- Committed to driving sales and a proven track record of meeting sales targets.
- Excellent management, leadership, and organizational skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding negotiation skills.
- Fluent in Italian and English.
- Preferably has a background as an electrician.
- Able to travel and holds a national driver's license
If you would like to be among the first in the Italian market to work for Plejd and get the possibility to turn Plejd into a leading brand, do not hesitate to get in touch and please apply via https://jobb.plejd.com
Plejd AB is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails.